Monday, November 14, 2011

Winter Nails

It doesn't get that cold here in Oklahoma but the other night it was cold. It kind of made me crave winter so I came in and looked through my stash wondering how to translate winter to my nails my eyes wondered across two wonderful cool colors and my head was screaming "Yes!"
 I pulled out Blue Year's Eve by China Glaze and Color Club Sugarplum Fairy. I used Blue Year's eve as the base and Sugarplum Fairy on the tips. That seemed too blah so I decided I was going to try my hand at a drag marble. It turned out decent I dragged too hard at some spots and it left bare nail in it's wake but over all I don't think it was too horrible.

With a fresh coat of Blue Year's Eve on I put a little bit of Sugarplum Fairy on the tips and took a toothpick and dragged it from my tips up to my cuticles. On my accent nail I covered half of my nail with Sugarplum Fairy and dragged across my nail.
This shot shows some of the detail better. This manicure was so amazing I want to do it again with different color combos. Hopefully my next one will turn out better. 
Until Next Time,
JessieMae

No comments:

Post a Comment