Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving Nails

Here are my nails for Thanksgiving. They really don't go with what you think of when you think of Thanksgiving but they matched my shirt :)

 I used OPI Funky Dunky as the base. I am in love with this color. I think it's going to be my go to purple creme. I love the color, the application and just everything about it. It's amazing!

 I applied a layer of Seche Vite over the purple let it dry and then taped off a section for the black. I used one coat of China Glaze Lquid Leather.
 Then with a very small dotting tool I put a stripe of China Glaze Cheers to you. I find I have more control with a dotting tool than a brush. Either way isn't much as you can see.
Then I topped it off with another coat of Seche Vite. My shirt was my insperation. and I think it went perfectly well with it. I don't have a picture of the shirt but I will edit one in for you :)
Until Next Time,
JessieMae

No comments:

Post a Comment