Friday, October 21, 2011

Huge Fail turned into Meh

I wore this a long time ago. This is Grey's Anatomy by Wet & Wild and Oxidized Aqua Crackle Glaze by China Glaze. Grey's Anatomy was a long time lemming of mine. I had seen it all over and I knew I had to have it. It looked like such an amazing polish but when I got it home and used it I was MAJORLY disappointed. I couldn't get it to look anything like what I had seen. I used two coats and still had VNL it was just bad. So when all else fails and when a polish fails this bad it's time for Crackle. I put China Glaze Oxidized Aqua over and had something I could work with. So enough rambling.


 As you can see in the above two pictures the craptastic polish I got. You can really see it in the second one.

  Here it is with the crackle over it. The look is subtle but I like it. I will most likely use Grey's Anatomy as a base for sponging and other nail art stuff but NEVER alone. Please don't take me wrong I love Wet and Wild but this is just a fail.
Until Next Time,
JessieMae

No comments:

Post a Comment