Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Mani!

This is my NOTD for halloween. I can't believe I am actually getting a NOTD up. Lol It's very simple and kind of blah but I have tried my hand at nail art before and we just don't mix. But anywho Pictures!

This is one coat of Julep Natasha as my base. It is almost a one coat orange. It's kind of awesome. You can still see nail line but it's one of those that is never really opaque. Over that I put a coat of China Glaze Dreamsicle. Its Holographic glitter in an orange jelly base. On the ring finger I used a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust. I am just going to assume everyone knows what Fairy Dust is :) I then used Sinful Colors Secret Admirer for the tips and the decals are from Kiss. I went hog wild on these and bought like 15 packs. Lol Love them.
Until Next Time
JessieMae

No comments:

Post a Comment