Monday, September 5, 2011

First Post!!

This is my first post and let's just say that I am super excited!! I have been playing around with the idea of making my own blog for sometime now and finally decided to do it. I have no idea what to say here. Lol I guess I will tell a little bit about this blog. I intend it to be all things polish and polish related. I know there are a ton of them out there but hey it's my passion and I love sharing it. I am usually not up to date on collections or colors nor do I really care. If I see something I like then I will get it. It's that simple. I feel like I am rambling so for now I will leave with hope that this turns out and a picture (or two) of what is to come.
Orly Velvet Rope this color has to be one of my fave colors. :) Sorry the quality is so bad. :(
For now I will bid you a farewell.
Until Next Time
JessieMae


 

No comments:

Post a Comment