Wednesday, September 21, 2011

LA Girl Addict


I am not a huge red person. I am very picky about my reds. I love me a true red but I just had to have this one. This is LA Girl Addict from the Rockstar collection. I guess I would describe it as a jelly with gold glass flecks.I thought it would be a little darker but it's still amazing. It's a little too pink for me but the name makes up for it. Lolol This is two coats they went on like a breeze. It seemed to take forever to dry. I didn't put a top coat on it before I went to bed and it was still a little sticky when I woke up. All in all this is a great color. I love it.
I went to Ulta yesterday for the Butter London BOGO and I only got two, the colors didn't impress me or they reminded me of something I already had. I am very weary of buying polish though because I don't want to end up getting a dupe of something I already have. Saves me money that way. :) I will post my haul pictures from yesterday tomorrow or later tonight.
Until Next Time,
JessieMae

No comments:

Post a Comment