Sunday, September 11, 2011

Old Swatch Spam

Hey guys! I promise you that this will be my last post of pictures past. I will upload some new ones either later tonight or tomorrow, but for now enjoy my nails of the past!
                     I believe that this is Oh Cabana Boy by Orly and China Glaze Black Diamond.
                         China Glaze Salsa and China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Cracked Concrete
 China Glaze Atlantis I love this color. It's one of my all time faves!
 Golden Rose Holographic (I don't remember the number right off the top of my head will edit it in later)
 All I remember about this one is that it was China Glaze
 Color Club Chelsea Girl with an accent finger of a color I don't remember. Chelsea Girl is one of the best brightest blues of all time!! It dries to a satin finish but if you put a top coat on it, it makes it a squishy jelly or it can easily go matte. Amazing color for a cream.
 This is a fail. It is China Glaze Coconut Kiss, Dreamsicle and then a coat of Silver Lining on top. It was too bright and in your face and not in a good way.
China Glaze High Def from the Tronica collection that I think was only released at Sally Beauty Supply. They are supposed to be holographic but I don't see it. To me they remind me of a Micro Glitter.

Well that's all for today. I hope you like it! New pictures soon! (The quality of the new pictures are better)
Until then!
JessieMae




No comments:

Post a Comment