Sunday, September 18, 2011

My First sponging attempt!

 Hey guys! I thought I would show you my first attempt at sponging. I don't think I did too bad but practice makes perfect. I think this is going to be my go to when I want to do something different with my nails. It doesn't take too much time nor does it make a huge mess. For this mani I used Sweet Peacock by Orly as the base and then I sponged Cheers to you by China Glaze in the middle and then the tips are Alter Ego by Ulta then on the accent nail I used a base of Cheers to You then the middle I used Sweet Peacock and then the tip Teeny Greeny Bikini by Sally Hansen from the Xtreme Wear line. After like the first day of wear the colors started to fade together and you really couldn't see the color separation as well but all in all I like this mani.
Have an amazing Sunday!
JessieMae

No comments:

Post a Comment