Sunday, November 13, 2011

Color Club Funky French

I was kind of feeling blah and kind of wanted something simple and kind of toned down. So I decided on a nude and that was a little too blah so I added some purple tips.
 Both of these are from the Back to Boho collection from Color Club. I used Nomadic in Nude as my base. It's a good safe color, but I don't like to play it safe. Too boring. The tips and accent nail are Rad Nomad. There were still a little too blah so I added a coat of Snow Globe from China Glaze.
Snow Globe is from the new Holiday collection. I knew the second I saw swatches of it I had to have it. I happened to go by Sally's one day and they had it! I snatched it right up! It's so pretty! It's pastel glitter. If that makes any sense.
It was so pretty I had to give it two pictures. I can't wait to try this over other polishes!
Until Next Time,
JessieMae

No comments:

Post a Comment