Monday, November 14, 2011

Green Sponging - Fail

I had three Julep greens and I wanted to see what they looked like so what better way than a sponge? It looked so much better in my head but it just turned out as a big fat fail on my nails.
 By it's self in the top photo. I started out with a base of white to help the colors pop and then started off with Diane at the base then worked into Emilie and then Selena. I think maybe if I did it differently it would of turned out better? I don't know. I had to figure out how to make this manicure bearable and I thought about Sally Hansen Diamonds.
I put two kind of thick coats of Diamonds on top of it and it turned out a bit more bearable. When the light hit it all I could see was the shine and shimmer of diamonds. I think I am going to be using this polish a lot. Maybe I should go buy a back up while I can still get it on sale. I ended up taking it off the second I got home the next day. It was just wrong.
My next manicure was a total win though!! I don't even know if I can wait to post it after this one. Lol.
Until Next Time,
JessieMae

No comments:

Post a Comment