Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Zoya Crystal - Pic Heavy

Halloween night I was sitting up at work bored out of my mind so I got on my phone and looked at my Facebook and I saw Zoya was having a Halloween Treat sale. Two free bottles of Zoya! I was all over it! I hoped my phone would pull up the website and would let me order it before the sale closed and lo and behold it did!! I got them Saturday and had to put one on! I choose Crystal and she didn't disappoint. It was hard for me to capture her beauty on camera, she is one of those you have to see in person but here she is.




I am not even going to break up the pictures with words. I don't know where to begin to describe her. She is  a metallic powder blue but yet bright at the same time. She has gold glassflecks? Gold shimmer? Is she a foil with gold shimmer instead of sliver? This is two coats and they went on like a dream! She is just amazing, kind of reminds me of the girl I am crushing on just mind blowing amazing!!
Until Next Time.
JessieMae

No comments:

Post a Comment