Sunday, November 13, 2011

Finger Paints Groovy Green

I hadn't wore green in a while so I thought I would wear a green. I will be the first to say green is not my cup of tea. The color it's self isn't appealing to me. It's just kind of dull to me. That being said here is a picture of Finger Paints Groovy Green from the Peace Love and Color collection this summer.
This is not groovy at all. The polish was a little on the thick side and streaky even after it dried and I added my topcoat. I would describe it as a light green shimmer bordering on metallic. The color is decent but I don't think I will do it again on it's own. Maybe as an accent color or a tip. It's just too much for me.
Until Next Time,
JessieMae

1 comment:

  1. hey girlie. this is fabulous. so glad I stumbled upon your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete