Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sparkley Awesomeness!

I was going to go see my best friends and I had to have nails that were AMAZING so after many hours of going insane trying to figure out what I wanted to do and many more hours trying to figure out what color scheme to do I still had to narrow my choice down to three colors. And this is what I came up with. Might I say I was so happy with the way they turned out. :)

 I love this look!

I used Confetti Black Tie as the base for all of my fingers then I sponged on Milani HD near my cuticles the China Glaze Cheers to You. (This is my favorite silver foil) On the tips I sponged Milani Silver Dazzle from their One Coat Glitter line. On my accent nail I sponged on a little bit of white under the skully to make her pop out more. The Skull and Star are from the Kiss Halloween Nail Decals.
My mom loved this look so much she had me do something similar to it on hers. In fact I think the only difference was her accent nail, it was just a glow in the dark :) I didn't get any pictures of it though :(
Until Next Time,
JessieMae

No comments:

Post a Comment